Thursday, April 15, 2010

Donkey Tales Video

Our Church presented this cute little "mini musical" during our Easter service that we held at Inter-Lakes Auditorium. The kids did GREAT!

My three big kids (Jessalyn, Ethan and Luke) were all in it. This was Luke's first 'big' performance. Jessalyn, of course, has been in many many of these things, and Ethan has now done his fair share. This was Ethan's first time singing though. He mentioned that he had to sing a part of a song, but he never told me it was the "yodel" part! I didn't know he had this type of part until dress rehearsal..he never once practiced this at home! I was blown away when I first heard him do it at rehearsal..and then he totally rocked it during the show:)



1 comments:

Kann said...

I finally got to watch this! They are awesome! You must be so proud!!!