Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Szostak Wedding!

Ashley and Alicia have been friends since childhood. They grew up together in the same small church. It wasn't until their later teens/early twenties that they realized that they were meant to be together. They both decided that they wanted to have a small wedding in the Church that meant so much to both of them. It was a beautiful day.

I feel privileged to have been a part of this day. I haven't known either family for long, but both families have known Josh for a very long time. You see, this Church means a lot to Josh as well. It is the Church that his mom grew up in, and also the Church that his dad pastored for many years. We have known Ashley and Alicia for a few years and were glad to have been there with them on this very special day!

I also had the opportunity to team up with Karole-Ann as we tag teamed the photography! She got some beautiful shots that you can see on her website HERE

There were many photo's taken this day, but I compiled them into a story board form for blogging purposes! The album is, of course, on my website.



It is always a good time with the Patterson/Szostak families...even boutonniere pinning was fun!










If you ever need a professional flower girl, hire this one! She was GREAT! She walked perfectly slow and dropped each petal one by one:)


This is Grammy Goodwin. She is the COOLEST lady ever...although, she has a crush on my husband:) She's threatened to fight me for him and to be honest, I wouldn't mess with her!




There seem to be hooligans at every wedding...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Kristin. We have been friends of Dave and Wilma for years and have watched their kids grow up. Alicia looked gorgeous!

What storyboard did you use? I like it.