Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The "BrownJELO" dilemma.

We have received very excited and supportive feedback on our Baby #5 news. It's funny, because after two or three, you find that you can get some varying reactions. I really was expecting more of the "haven't you figured out what causes that" response..and I even have the perfect 'come back' ready to go, and not one person has asked the question. It's a good thing.

After the initial excitement and "congrats" from people, the next question is something to the effect of "what will you name this baby so that you can stick with the JELO theme. Truth is, it really does come to mind for us! Silly, I know.

We have thought through this and we do have some options here! I will say, if we come up with a name that we both love and it doesn't fit with JELO it will be ok. We are definitely not making that a criteria for our name choice. But, with that said, we could go with a name that starts with "E"...and we happen to have a few boys and girls name that start with E that we like, or we could use a name that starts with "H". Josh says ending it with an "H" would make it the "Biblical JELO". I just so happen to LOVE a name that starts with "H" for a little girl:)

First things first, we will find out what this little teddy graham is. Then Josh and I will start the almost torturous process of name choice. While I do enjoy this process, in fact, I LOVE this process....we do have very particular things that we look for in a name. I suppose everyone does:)

We also, typically, don't decide for sure on a name until we meet the baby. We will go to the hospital with a few (or maybe just one or two) names narrowed down and we will wait until we get to snuggle for a few minutes. Usually, it only takes a few moments and we are both 100% sure of which name to go with.

Now that I am pretty much through the first trimester I am starting to really get excited about this new baby!!

(Also, this is totally a random note at the end of my blog...but Kathy H...please email me!! brownjelo@metrocast.net The Oct girls have been asking about you and then I saw your comment on my blog, and can't think of another way to contact you!!)

2 comments:

Kann said...

I like the H idea! Heath will suggest Heath for a boy though so watch out! LOL!

Amy said...

YES Kathy H!!!! We miss you!! <3