Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mastering untensils.

Owen now insists on using utensils for every meal. He is not happy to just be fed using a utensil..he must feed himself this way. Its quite entertaining for him actually. Here he is using his newfound skill while eating some much desired mac-n-cheese...









With Ethan off to school in just a couple of weeks I am hoping to see more of this type of thing occuring...



I think having Ethan in school is going to create more of a bond between Luke and Owen.

Funny. This is a really random post from me. The three "big kids" are sleeping over at my moms tonight..so I'm home with Owen finding a lot of time on my hands! Its crazy that I can 'get rid' of three kids...and STILL have one at home!

2 comments:

ReneeLynn03 said...

Ok seriously I MISS YOU!!! I know you are busy. Pop in when you can.

But how cute are these pics of Owen! I wanna squeeze him. He looks so proud of himself...as he should be! I've been keeping up with your blog a little and I'm glad you have it because it's nice to see what you have been up to.

Jenn said...

I would just like to comment on my blog listing over there. :) I am still getting us to blogging. See you have 4 kids so there is always something to talk about. I feel like I have to pull teeth just to find something interesting. Oh by the way i am giving blogger a try and......i have up dated it. Thank you. I would rather you say (that is a work in progress) :)