Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Portraits

I took the boys out in an attempt to get some decent fall photos. I was trying to get something specifically to replace last years pictures that are in frames in my living room. Overall I was pretty happy with the results. I have a ton of pictures..but I will narrow it down to just a few of each kid.

Jessalyn was in school during this photo shoot, but I have plans to take her out very soon!

Ethan











Lucas











Owen









This pretty much sums up his attitude towards getting pictures taken..



A few attempts at pictures together...









3 comments:

Kann said...

These are great!!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Teachermom said...

Love the pics! Oh, and M has that same 'my parents are exhausted' shirt. It's perfect for little boys!

At least you can get your kids to look at the camera. K is, by far, my WORST photography subject these days. Sheesh.