Sunday, November 2, 2008

My new toy...

I finally have my birthday present in my hands! Josh and my mom (who pitched in towards it) bought me a new camera. After much deliberation and research..and friends suggestions, I finally decided to go with a Nikon D40. So far I have NOT been disappointed. There is quite a learning curve with this camera if you take it off of its auto functions...but I am determined to do that.

Over the weekend I have taken a TON of pictures..and only have a few that are worth sharing:)



















6 comments:

MoMologette said...

Well really now....thats more than just a few! I'm loving the last ones with the sun rays coming through the trees...SO cool.

Becky said...

WOW!!Great pictures! LOVE the piano one :)

Amy said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to have a blast! We'll learn together!! Woo-Hoo!!

You've already got off to a great start!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!!!! Either that's one kick butt camera or you have some serious talent! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...makes me really excited to go to NH even though those gorgeous leaves will be gone, I think. BTW, your entry about Jessalyn made me teary...it was really beautiful.

Nate, Megan, Naomi and Levi said...

Wow! You got some awesome pictures. I love the ones with the sun coming through the trees.