Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mr Lijah

I get to spend four days a week hangin' out with Elijah. He is a super sweet little guy who finds himself quite entertained by the daily shananagans of Luke and Owen. Normally, little Lij tends to be quite camera shy...turning his head away from the camera as soon as he see's it coming. Today, he seemed to be in a particularly good mood, so I figured I would try to get a few pictures of him. He was quite compliant today and I was happy to see some smiley pictures!

Some of these could clearly use some cropping (lots of space over his head), until then, these are straight out of the camera.
My personal favorite..

1 comments:

Susanna said...

Hi Kristin,
Amazing photos - as always! We had already been planning to attend ONe Voice and are looking forward to seeing it at 4 p.m. this afternoon. Thanks for the thoughtful note about it! We saw it at Easter adn really liked it. Merry Christmas!!!