Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Elijah

I spent some time yesterday afternoon taking pics of Elijah! He is the sweetest little guy...although, he's really not so little! He's getting so big.

It was a difficult day as far as lighting goes, but we figured we would go for it anyway. We found a few spots with decent light inside and then we braved the rain/ snow/sleet mixture for a few minutes to get some outside pics. I can't wait until spring and nice weather to do another shoot! Elijah was a good boy, even though he is clearly not fond of the camera. He was slightly entertained by my boys though!

I will post a few here, but of course, the rest are on smugmug in the 'children' gallery, under Elijah C!





And a few black and white edits as well as some texture:)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shots are great - love your experiments with texture - I really need to try more of that...think I need another week off from school just to digiscrap and play with photos.