Friday, March 19, 2010

Just for fun.

I learned a new photoshop technique:) It is now super fun for me to 'wrap' a new texture/design around different things. I mean...there isn't really any purpose to this, except that husbands and teenagers think its pretty sweet.

(I'm still trying to 'perfect' this idea, so please bear with the flaws!)

Here in our family we use the term "Dizzy Hulk" to describe the feeling of being so hungry that you can't quite function properly. (I believe this description came from an episode of "My Name is Earl" many years ago) I figured it would be appropriate to make Josh into a hulk type figure...with a rock effect to match his head wound:)

This guy is one of the teens in our youth group/Sunday school. He is big into basketball. This was an attempt at making him into a basketball. ..and if you only knew how hard it was for him to act serious for this picture. He pretty much always has a smile on his face so this look lasted for about 2.2 seconds.

Another teen from our youth group who is really into playing airsoft..so I tried out a camo look for him!

0 comments: