Wednesday, September 17, 2008

After school snacks..

We only have about a half hour between the time that we get home from school and the time that we need to leave to get to soccer each day....but we just have to fit in a snack of some kind into that time frame.

Luke and I have been enjoying some time to bake together in the afternoons while Jessalyn and Ethan are in school and Owen is napping. Today we made cookies and J and E were super excited to walk in the house and realize what we had been up to...the aroma of freshly baked cookies gave it away:)

As I was getting them their cookies and milk I realized that Owen was not about to be left out of this snack..and not only that, but he was going to sit himself in a big boy seat and wait patiently for his cookie and milk. He was too cute.



I'm not sure who took this cute picture of Owen...I was surprised to see it when I took the pics off my camera. A little detective work will tell me that it was either Ethan or Luke...by the height of the camera. I'm thinking it was Luke:)

2 comments:

ReneeLynn03 said...

Awww!!!!

Ethan likes sitting at the table like a big boy too! What's happening to our babies??? :(

Kann said...

That picture make him look so old!!!