Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Almost spring!

"Look mom! I found GRASS!!!" This discovery is quite exciting for us living in the Northeast. It feels like it has been a LOOOOONG time since we've seen such a sight! Today gives me hope that we are nearing the end of a long winter and getting ready to ditch the boots and dig out the sandals!! Only a few more weeks!!!

"What is that? Its so bright and warm." I think this summer will be fun for Owen. He had fun last summer..but he is another year older and wiser (ha) and will have just that much more freedom. I think Momma will enjoy this summer as well!

Here's to spring! Hooooorrrraaaaaayyyyy!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I think you are going to have a great summer, too.....I am so ready for spring, glad that Luke found some grass.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! Bring on the spring!!!!

Heather C said...

I am SO ready for spring! Love the photo. Makes me wanna cheer right alongside them! :)