Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Its what happens when you ask me to babysit:)


Its inevitable. Its the price you pay. I will most likely take pictures of your children. You see...I love taking pictures of my own kids, and as you all know I have no shortage of pics of my kids. But. It sure is fun to get pictures of other kids too!
Ally is fun. She loves to try on hats. Of course, she doesn't leave them on long before wanting to try the next hat, but we managed to get a few cute pics:) I think I need to invest in some more costumes though!

Ally's second birthday is just around the corner!





2 comments:

Heather C said...

Beautiful! The shots AND the subject matter. How absolutely adorable! :)

Jenn said...

You can use my children anytime. :) If only we could do something with Ally's hair. lol