Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Boston-New England Air Show 2010

We took a trip on Saturday down to Pease Airport to watch the 2010 Airshow. We had never attended one of these, and it proved to be one of the highlights of this summer for sure. It was a beautiful day...and many pictures were taken! There are over 100 photo's on my photography site, but I will (of course) post a bunch here too!

I will try to narrow down a few of my favorites of the planes in the sky....(sit tight..this could be a long one!)











There are a bunch of skydivers on my other site as well..but this was one of my favorites. He is actually standing on the other guys parachute! CRAZY









I absolutely loved watching the little kids (usually boys) with their little blue angel planes in their hands...















And then there were the other random cute kids...the look of amazement on their faces!





















...and some adults..




I really liked this guy on his Panchito..


Of course, a reflection pic:)


It's so hard to choose which pics go on here! The link to my photography site is over next to my profile..and the airshow photo's are in the portfolio under events!