Monday, August 30, 2010

They grow up so fast!

It's hard to believe that I have known Kenzi for 6 years! At first a little hesitant about getting her pictures taken...and could have done without the last squirt of hairspray straight in her eye:) She overcame her nerves and the red eye rather quickly and eventually started to enjoy having her picture taken. She was a great 'subject' and was easily finding natural poses that made for great pictures! A beautiful photogenic young lady for sure...and a pleasure to spend the morning with.

We came away with over 50 of what I like to call "keepers"! Naturally, I will share a few of my faves here.















2 comments:

Dawn and the boys said...

What a beautiful girl!!! LOVE the toes shot!

Kann said...

I can't believe how grown up she is looking! Great shots!