Friday, June 22, 2012

Super Bowl Champs and P90X

So the flag football team that I've been playing on went undefeated the entire season and went on to win the  Super Bowl!  It really sounds pretty silly, but really, the women on our team worked really hard and learned a TON in a short amount of time to make this happen.  We all had SO much fun and can't wait for the next season to start up again.  I made some great new friends and absolutely loved playing each week.

Towards the middle of the season we all settled into pretty regular positions on both offense and defense.  I was happy and comfortable playing the QB position.





Every now and then we would run a play that would have me handing it off to someone else faking a run...then they would pass it.  I didn't catch this ball...I had it...then got bumped:)


The Stingers!  Love these ladies!  ...oh..and Matt and Ken our coaches:)


Also, I just finished 90 days of P90X!  I feel great and LOVED doing it.  I am moving on now to more p90x stuff...and started INSANITY today.  Let's just say it's INSANE!!  Crazy..just crazy...but awesome.  I'm feeling it already.

And..Jessalyn is continuing in softball with another first place trophy at another weekend tourney.


We are headed to play another tourney this weekend and then will be at Sports and Music Camp all week!  It's the beginnings of what I expect to be an awesome and crazy summer!!

0 comments: