Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boy stuff.

Jessalyn pretty much keeps all of her "girly" stuff in her own room, knowing that it is likely not safe anywhere else in this house. I find myself giggling at all of the random 'boy things' that I find spread throughout the house. One of my favorite little toys is this magnetic Spider Man. The boys go around and find the most random places where he will 'stick'.

If you were to walk into our house it would be very clear that we have lots of boys. Because Jessalyn keeps her stuff so well taken care of you may not even know that a little girl lives here too!
(Disclaimer: This ginormous Yoda Pez dispenser has been placed on the top of a tall cabinet. I had to climb on the couch to take a picture of it, which was when I realized just how dusty it is up there!)

0 comments: