Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Beginnings.

Everyone loves the New Year for its potential of what is new to come! We all set out to live life better making changes big and small to attempt this overall goal. Sure, we all start slipping away from these 'resolutions'...but that is why we get a New Year EVERY year! Imagine if nobody even tried to make changes in their lives.

What a better way to think of New Beginnings than a new engagement! A week ago, my sil became engaged. I couldn't help but steal her ring for a few minutes in hopes of capturing its beauty. Unfortunately, none of these photos do the ring justice. It is truly a BEAUTIFUL ring.




It is fun to sort of re-live the excitement of becoming married. I don't envy the work that needs to be done before that moment....but the excitement of their lives to come is, well...exciting!!

1 comments:

MoMologette said...

I think those are great!! I think part of it is that we are limited by the lens. At least I know I am since I haven't been able to afford any, I just have the kit lens. But in that first one your focus and composition are GREAT. Neat pics!