Thursday, May 27, 2010

BBQ smoke and sun = really cool

So this morning I decided to set my alarm at 4:30 am, in order to wake up in time for sunrise so that I could get a really cool shot of the sunflare in the early morning haze.

...Ok, don't believe that for a second. Actually....

I was driving in the driveway after t-ball today and saw the coolest looking sunflare coming through the trees. I ran inside to grab the camera (even forgetting to take Owen out of his seat). When I got out with the camera, I realized that it looked extra cool because our neighbors were grilling what smelled like a super yummy dinner:) ..which was the exact moment when all my kids decided they wanted steak for dinner.

It really does look like I could have gotten up bright and early for these shots though:)









Now I'm craving some steak on the grill!

0 comments: