Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Waterfalls

It was nice to have a little time to hike all by myself. I'm not sure I've ever done that before:) I had all the time in the world to mess with my settings and tripod...and not have anyone waiting on me to continue on our way.

Here are a couple of my faves from the day.









These photos were taken with my ISO as low as my camera will go (200) with an f-stop as high as my camera will go (f22) and a shutter speed in the range of 1 to 2 seconds. I had my little tripod with me and was also using a a polarizer filter on my lens (to help with some of the glare from the water).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Kristin - where is the waterfall?

Erica said...

They came out awesome. You are so good at taking pics!! Can't wait for you to take more of Emma.