Friday, June 18, 2010

"Baby" Brian

...he's not such a "baby" anymore though. He has celebrated his first birthday and is walking around like a champ. I was able to spend the morning with Brian. It is amazing how quickly a house that has had a baby in it for the last 10 years can get UN-baby proof so quickly! All it takes is a one year old to let you know of that:)

In reality, I didn't even allow the one year old time to show me where we lack in the baby proofing department because since it was so nice out we headed right out for a walk down through the Mills Falls to the docks. Right after that we were at school to celebrate the last day of first grade with Ethan and his class with a picnic!

Brian was great all morning long...and of course, I had to bring my camera along for our walk. I have quite a few that I love...but these are the first few that caught my eye. I don't have time to sift through them right now, but as soon as I do they will sure to be uploaded to my website!

Here are a couple though...









...more to come....

0 comments: