Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leanne and Owen

Today was Leanne's 3rd birthday party. Leanne and Owen are Sunday School buddies. They really do get along very well. Its interesting to see how differently Owen treats her compared with how he is with boys. I asked Owen what he thought Leanne might like for her birthday and he replied quite confidently, "a dollie". He was certain that this would be just what she wants. In the store we found a rack of dolls for him to choose from and again he just 'knew' which one he had to get for her...a cute little princess one. I think he knows her quite well:)

At the party, Leanne let Owen sit with her and he helped her open all her gifts. Every time Leanne was ready to open another present she would ask Owen which one..and he would pick one and then they opened them together. They were a good team.

Before we left I was sure to get a few pics of Owen and Leanne together..and this is what I came out with....



I have the cutest video of Owen singing while he was trying to go to sleep. If I can figure out how to get the video from my phone to my blog I will be sure to share it...lets just say that Leanne was a part of his little song:)

2 comments:

Angela said...

These pics, and Owen and Leanne are SO adorable!

Susanna said...

WAY too cute!!