Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Damon

Damon was great. You just never know what to expect with these senior boys! He helped me carry my step stool around and 'weeded' the area's that we chose for pictures. The step stool was absolutely necessary because Damon is over 6 feet tall. He is a basketball player, but for some reason, he couldn't seem to find a basketball anywhere! (note to self: bring my own props!) Damon also has an injured knee which made his posing options fairly limited. It ended up being fun and I think we got some great pictures!

There is this spot in Whitefield that I had in mind. I grew up in Whitefield and knew that there was a building that had some graffiti on it....that was loving placed there by my brother Matt:) It is a big spray paint of "AC/DC". Assuming he was a teenager when he did this then it must have been done at least 25 years ago! While thinking about this, I thought sure that it would have been painted over by now....but sure enough, in true Whitefield fashion, it is STILL there! It made for a GREAT place for a senior boy photo shoot!







We headed to a few other locations and then I said something to the affect of "do you know anyone with any old abandoned cars in their yard?". Damon was like "yeah...I do"...so we headed to a new location and got these pics:





The full galleries of all of the shoots can be found on my website.

1 comments:

Angela said...

You are kidding me, the AC/DC is still there? I definitely remember that being there from elementary school. Great pics!