Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kelly Family

I had a great morning photographing one of my oldest (as in, time of friendship) friends. Emily and I have been friends since right around 4th grade. We spent much of elementary school side by side. Even after high school we were able to be in each others weddings and have remained great friends. Although our time spent together is not nearly what it was before..or even what it 'should' be now, when we DO get together it is always a fun time! Between each of our crazy lives and a little bit of a distance, we find it hard to get together often. It doesn't affect our ability to pick up right where we left off though!

I know I had fun that morning...but with a husband who doesn't exactly enjoy his picture taken and an active four year old, we tried to work quickly! I think we got some great shots in the end...I'll choose only a few of my faves from the day.







0 comments: