Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An Easter preview.

Of course...our family tradition is to dress up for Easter Sunday. We go to a very laid back Church..and often find ourselves wearing jeans on any given Sunday. Church isn't about what we wear! Since Easter Sunday is a particularly special Sunday we tend to take that day out of the year and get "all dolled up":)

Josh will wear his suit and I got the boys the cutest little outfits. Jessalyn picked out a cute little pink skirt and white shirt. One of the best parts of having kids is getting to dress them up...of course, that brings you to one of the most frustrating parts of having kids and that is getting them to cooperate for pictures!

This is why I decided to put them in their outfits today...hoping that between today and Sunday morning I might actually be able to get a few decent pictures of them!

I can't help but share some of them!

You can't get any more handsome than this....

Ethan



Luke



Owen



Jessalyn of course is at school today...but I will most definitely get pictures of her on Sunday!

A few more cute ones:)





4 comments:

Kann said...

oh my goodness!!! I almost bought those shirts and ties!!!! They are gorgeous! Ethan looks very GQ!

Anonymous said...

They are all adorable,but the first one made me think of "Joe Cool".

Becky said...

How adorable!!! They all are so cute! Have a fun Easter :)

Anonymous said...

They are so handsome in their little dress up outfits. And posing very nicely!