Friday, March 28, 2008

...might as well.

I am noticing a similar theme among some of my blogger friends...so I figured I might as well join in with them. It wasn't until last night when I was taking pics off my camera when I really FULLY realized it. I knew it was happening but I didn't think it was THAT bad. I mean, it happened to my dad very early and my brother as well.

Yup. I'm going GRAY.


It was made quite clear to me when I saw this picture that Jessalyn took of me while I was having fun with Scott and Stephanie's camera. I can tell by looking in the mirror but there's nothing like having a picture of that side of my head. You can see how nice and brown my pony tail is..and how cruddy colored the rest of my hair is. I guess its time I go see Shara to have this problem fixed!

I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in this feeling of getting old. You can go to The Life of D, A and S or even go to The Mommy Chronicles to see some of my other friends who are coming to this same realization. Then there are those who should be complaining about how old they...like that REALLY old guy over at Faded Cap. tee hee hee hee

Well, I suppose it could be worse. Yes...I'm getting old and gray but for the most part I still have my health and I can be very thankful for that! I can still run, do hip hop class, play guitar hero with the best of them (right Amy??!!)...so whether my hair turns gray or not I can still be "young at heart" right??

And for the record...what is the correct spelling of the word "gray"? Grey? Gray? hmmmmm........

Oh, and I had to add this too. This is the picture that I was taking when Jessalyn took the picture of my gray (grey?) head...


No matter how gray I am..I will still be taking pictures. (hopefully one day I won't be borrowing that awesome camera though...I will actually own it!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, just last week I ran into an old friend that asked me if it was possible that I get younger every time I see him! So take that old lady!
-Heath