Thursday, March 6, 2008

PTL!!!

What am I praising the Lord for you might ask?

After 17 painful, torturous YEARS of watching game after game and loss after loss...

THE CELTICS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! (already!)

I think if you asked anyone from Jr. High and High School to say one word that comes to mind when thinking about Josh they would answer "Celtics". He really is the biggest fan I know. He had fun watching during the 80's when the C's were winning...back in the days of Larry Bird and the like. He never gave up on them. I wanted to give up on them. I wanted to start following a team that was actually FUN to watch...but nooooooo. Josh has watched every game that he possibly could...even through all those years losing.

HE is a fan. THAT is what you call loyal.

I, on the other hand, am a fairweather fan. I admit it. I would never have watched the last 17 years of losing if it wasn't for Josh.

I am glad for him. I'm glad that he can finally fully enjoy watching the games. I think he deserves it.

...now if only we could still get tickets for only $10.

2 comments:

Kann said...

LOL! Heath said to me last night how much do you think it would cost for us and josh and Kristin to go to the Celtics???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.