Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Five year old kisses.

Last night, Luke went to bed reminded that it was his last day as a four year old. He was giggling over this thought and we talked about all the things that he will no longer do as a four year old...the list included many things (pretty much anything that he does during a day), and then he added that he was giving me his last four year old kiss. We geared up for it as I explained that since it was the last four year old kiss that it better be a GOOD one! I puckered..and he giggled like crazy. It was cute. As I left the room I made him promise that I would be the one to recieve his very first five year old kiss.

He remembered that promise today so we staged the first five year old kiss with the camera.

Its hard to believe that Luke is 5 already! We celebrated with a small party..just Josh and I and the siblings. Luke got just what he wanted, a transformable bumblebee. We will celebrate again on Sunday at a pool party with family and friends.

0 comments: