Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nothing better than an October wedding!

I have been a bridesmaid in two weddings this summer. One thing that I found difficult was the fact that, in a way, I was wishing that I wasn't actually in the pictures and that I was the one taking them! In both weddings, the locations were beautiful and it was hard for me to not take advantage of it with my own camera. I don't really know if there is specific 'etiquette' for these situations, but I certainly didn't feel right about standing behind the professional photographers with my camera taking pics of the scenes and locations that they are setting up. As painful as it was (both times) I made sure that my pictures were all from an off center perspective....which to some degree makes me not want to take the pictures at all!

Of course, I didn't let every single photo op pass by without at least a few clicks from my camera!! Here are a few from the day. It certainly was a beautiful wedding!

Taking an opportunity with the bride and groom in between poses (with father of the groom sneaking...just snapshots so I didn't feel like cropping him out).



This water pitcher was Josh, Shara and Kirsten's moms. Shara also used it filled with her bouquet at the head table of her wedding back in June.

The Brown/Jameson party.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I didn't know about the water pitcher being there moms. Its a cool pic but that just like makes it even sweeter. :)