Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ben and Sarah's wedding. (part 1)

I am going to have to separate this post into two parts. The first part will be the pictures I took of the actual wedding. Lets just say that it was a very sweet wedding! They were both so excited and I think everyone there was equally as excited for them! The look on Ben's face when he saw Sarah was priceless. I actually got a picture of his first glance while the real photographer was busy taking pictures of the Sarah coming down the aisle.

They are SO happy to finally be married!!!

(I took so many pictures. I'll have to try hard to pick and choose)

Anyone who knows Ben will know that he HATES previews. He is the one covering his ears and hiding his face when any type of movie preview comes on the screen. The same goes for Sarah in her dress. He knew she was coming around the corner and he was trying SO hard not to look until the VERY last minute. He did a great job...and this was the look on his face once he turned towards her.



Once she was actually down the isle I took a few of him continuing to try to hold back the tears..







Then he finally gets to take her hand and stand with her...



The vows...









The kiss...







Mr. and Mrs. Gorman!!!





Other favorites of mine...











It was a beautiful wedding!

3 comments:

Kann said...

Your pictures are awesome! You'll have to make them some of your prints cause I am sure the photographer didn't get those!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristin your pics ARE awesome!! Great job. It looks like it was a fun wedding! I LOVE your dress too!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the kiss, the huge smile on the minister is perfect!

Kathy H