Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot!!!

Wow. Its amazing the difference between Friday and Saturday. It has been in the upper 80's/90's for the last few days and it feels GREAT! I love this type of weather. Fortunately for me...I don't have to actually "work" in it (besides normal housework). Instead...I get to play in it:)

While Owen was napping today Ethan and Luke had some fun with the hose...















And then of course...the 'after party' of "cha cha cha'ing" in their soaking wet underwear!





..now I just can't wait for the thunderstorms we are supposed to get along with these hot days! Thunderstorms are my favorite part of summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Looks like fun!! There's nothing better than playing with the hose on a hot day! I'm the same as you are, you won't find me complaining one bit about this hot weather we're having. I LOVE it!! (Now, only if the lake was warm enough to step foot in!)

Amy said...

Oh how I wish I could enjoy some thunderstorms...we don't get them over here...just little ones with whimpy thunder.

Enjoy some of the sunshine for me...

Our kids love running around in their undies too...I did buy bathing suits...but undies are more fun!