Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wedding Part 2!

If you haven't read part one yet then scroll down and do that first!

I hope that I get to go to many more weddings with the group of people I went with yesterday. Most of our closest friends were there and we had a GREAT time. Shawn and Karen, Jake and Jenn, Heath and Karole-Ann, Shara and Jake, Kirsten and Mark..and of course Josh and I. In order to keep us all together we were put together at tables on the balcony of the building..and it was probably a good thing.

I think the pictures will say for themselves. We don't all get out together without our kids so we tried to live it up!

We just so happened to have a knight in shining armor up on the balcony with us so of course it became the center piece of photo opportunities. (inside..bad lighting..but fun just the same!)









Don't worry. Its only sparkling cider...we obviously don't need more than that!















Every couple needs a prop...weather it be a salt shaker, sparkling cider bottle, large rocks, flowers, fire extinguishers..whathaveyou...its a must for a good pictures.













And some serious ones....



Me and my best friends..



All of us together!







This coming weekend we all get to go away again together..this time for the entire weekend WITH all the kids!!!

2 comments:

Kann said...

I can express how great of a time we had!!! It's always great to get together with our BEST FRIENDS!

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I don't even know these people, but I couldn't help but laugh at these pics. It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Good for you!