Thursday, April 17, 2008

Its a miracle!

We were headed out the door to go meet my mom for lunch. I happened to grab my camera on the way out. The big boys were playing outside so I sat Owen down on the front step to take a picture and then suggested that Ethan and Luke come over and take a picture with Owen. I snapped two pictures real quick and was so pleased to get one that looks like this...



I look at this picture and just can't get over the fact that they are all not only looking at the camera, but all of their eyes are open, they have happy looks on their faces...there aren't any dirty faces or boogery noses. Its a miracle.

Its a good thing for pictures like these though. I can always go back and look at that picture during times like these....


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


As this whole cereal fiasco was happening I was literally laughing. Both boys are crying over the spilled milk and although I was not thrilled with the idea of cleaning it all up I couldn't stop laughing at the situation. Of course, this led to an impromptu mopping of both the kitchen and dining room floor because I couldn't get out the mop and bucket and only do a portion of the room. If you include the mopping, that mess took atleast 45 minutes to clean up. Crazy boys.

3 comments:

Kann said...

First of all that first picture is the best one I have ever seen of all three of your boys!!! I LOVE IT!!! I want a copy!

Second... crying over spilled milk! That made me laugh and the fact that they could even get the mirror!!! How awesome! (Sorry you had to clean it up though!) So things are going well without Josh I see! LOL!

Oh and I hope none of that landed on the tower of Diet Coke cause that would make me cry!

Sharon said...

Great picture of the boys......and like K-Ann I started laughing over the spilled milk thing. My dad always said "no need to cry over spilled milk".....and is that Melissa's lunch bag on your counter? I was wondering where that was.

Kristin said...

Funny! I've been wondering who that lunch bag belonged to!